Friday, June 17, 2011

Saturn Awards: Send Me Your Questions!


The Saturn Awards are coming up next Thursday, June 23rd and I know many of the fans are excited.  The reactions I received from last year's coverage were fantastic, so I am looking forward to hearing from you about this year's show.  I was contacted by Fringe Toast on Twitter asking if the fans could tweet me questions for Anna Torv.  I am happy to oblige!  She attended the show last year along with her Fringe cast member, Lance Reddick, and she is tentatively slated to appear again in 2011.  I want to keep all of the questions centralized in one location, so please put all of your questions in the comments section below.  If you want to see who else is appearing, you can read the press release here and here. I will take questions for any celebrity of your choice.

Thanks for your interest, it is going to be a fun red carpet!

Total Pageviews